Thursday, September 20, 2012

Detaching Attachment Disorder

Please join me at my new blog, "black traveler." 

I'm currently in Thailand and traveling throughout Southeast Asia. Recently a black woman in a Facebook forum discussed her battle with "RAD" ... or "Reactive Attachment Disorder."

As I read, it occurred to me that many of us suffer from some degree of this ... or else, we have tried to have a successful relationship with someone who suffers from Attachment Disorder. I might go as far to say that the trauma-inducing effects of Social Engineering aimed at African Americans puts us at risk for, "RAD."

Please feel free to comment on what I've written about my experiences with my personal "relationship" with attachment disorder on Black Traveler.

No comments:

What We Believe:

"Every problem is an opportunity in work clothes."
~Henry J. Kaiser