Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Raped His Mother?? Time to Leave

Gary Helms, Jr. raping his MOTHER. (You know how them Alabama boys like ta take things in hand... sometimes ...) If not, it's important that I reprint the post because it is an illustration of how toxic this culture has become.

A shocking crime in AlabamaPolice in Albertville say 19-year-old Gary
Helms, Junior is charged with raping his 45-year-old mother. Police say he did it to seek revenge against his brother after the two argued over a girlfriend.



The police report says Helms' mother was passed out drunk on the couch when
the rape started. She came to and recognized her son during the attack. The police report says his mother tried to get away but Helms held her down until he was finished.

Albertville police Sergeant James Smith says Helms confessed to the attack and was ordered held in the Marshall County Jail on a $100,000 bond.

"From what we understand the rape stemmed from an argument between him and his brother. And apparently they were arguing over a girlfriend. And the rape was some sort of retaliation towards his brother ... it's just pretty much a shock to the conscious of the general public."

Just when that was bad enough, today I was discussing the story with a sister (my age) who does Domestic Violence Work, and she calmly said:

"I'm not shocked at all by that.

""WHAT??" Was my responce.

"Black women have increasingly been having sex with their male sons for some time now. When this first came to light, I didn't want to believe it either. Then a boy sent me a poem he wrote ...."

You enter when I'm in the tub,
You wash my hands
Then you wash my body
Then you wash my penis
Then you kiss my penis
I try in vain not to be arouseand
....you tell me I'm your little man



For a long time we've discussed the demoralization of black men ... of men in general. But a culture can go no higher than it's women. When we've demoralized them ... or allow them to become demoralized ... it's over.

There is no "Next Generation." The kids are already beyond being "in trouble." It may take a long time to get past these Dark Days. It may take us several generations. In the mean time, I'm through with working in the non-profit world ...

Mental Health? It's filled with sociopaths and shit throwing schizophrenics who need five or six firemen and police to hold them down.

Homeless? Ahhh ... poor little 49 year old homeless vet ... why you still going in and out of prison? Ahhh ... here ... let me help you ... and in the process ... you look upon me as yet another Mark for your sociopathic vengeance ... because you can't feel anything else anymore ...

Substance Abuse? Ahhh ... poor wittle meth feind ... Crack wasn't enough, eh? Still in fear of feeling an adult feeling? Still in torment that you might recall ... even for a second ... some of the havoc you're wrecked on any and everyone who's ever tried to help or reach out to you? Ahhh ... and now your behavior mirrors someone with a Borderline Personality Disorder 'cause you want EVERYBODY to loose ... and the none of them can feel love anymore. None of them can truly love (as an unselfish adult does) any more. All they can feel is some measure of pleasure when they think they've made you suffer because you just didn't feel like kissing their rotten butts that day.Naaa ... time for me to get a farm somewhere ... and it's past time for them to reap what they've been sowing all these "gansta" 25 past years.

*spit*

"When families can't create love ... they create drama."

No comments:

What We Believe:

"Every problem is an opportunity in work clothes."
~Henry J. Kaiser